Founded in 1951, American Income Life serves and helps protect working class families. AIL has local offices, operated by independent contractors, throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly owned subsidiary, National Income Life in the state of New York.
American Income Life is growing and expanding domestically and internationally. We need leaders equipped with the knowledge it takes to build and grow teams. Your discipline, ability to follow systems, and desire to achieve results is what makes your future with our organization a winning solution.
- AIL markets its products to working class families
- It has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/16)
- AIL was founded in 1951 by Bernard Rapoport
- It gives back to communities through the Closer to the Heart initiatives
- American Income Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation